Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Basketball Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based NBA game and a place for Sports Talk!

Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview

Poll

Who Wins?

[ 1 ]
    Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview I_vote_lcap100%Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview I_vote_lcap0%Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    DCoach_M
    DCoach_M

Coins : 46793

Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview Empty Who Wins? Heat - Bulls Preview

Post by DCoach_M Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 am

Bulls steal Game 1, top Heat 93-86

MIAMI (AP) -- Nate Robinson was spitting blood in the first half, then delivered the deepest cuts of the night in the final moments. And the Chicago Bulls reminded the Miami Heat that no one in the NBA plays them any tougher.

Yes, the streakbusters struck again.

Robinson scored 27 points, Jimmy Butler added 21 points and a career-high-tying 14 rebounds, and the Bulls beat Miami 93-86 on Monday night in Game 1 of the teams' Eastern Conference semifinal series. The team that snapped Miami's 27-game winning streak in the regular season - the second-longest in NBA history - found a way to topple the champs again, this time ending a run of 12 straight Heat victories overall.

''I've played on some tough teams,'' Robinson said. ''But this one, there's something a little different, something special about this group.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bulls-steal-game-1-top-020234993--nba.html

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:46 am