Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Basketball Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based NBA game and a place for Sports Talk!

2 posters

Who Wins? Pacers-Hawks Preview

DCoach_M
    DCoach_M

Coins : 46793

Who Wins? Pacers-Hawks Preview Empty Who Wins? Pacers-Hawks Preview

Post by DCoach_M Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm

ATLANTA (AP) -- After a dismal playoff performance, the Atlanta Hawks decided it was best to spend some time away from each other.

The team arrived at Philips Arena for what was expected to be a regular practice and film session Thursday, a chance to prepare for a must-win game against the Indiana Pacers. Instead, coach Larry Drew spoke briefly with the players and sent them home.

No practice. No watching film.

''I know our guys are not just physically fatigued but I think they're mentally fatigued as well,'' Drew said. ''I wanted to just allow these guys to kind of get away, kind of regroup, kind of recharge a little bit as we're getting ready for Game 6. I brought them in and spoke to them. But I just really felt the best thing today was to get away from it, get away from us, get away from everybody and get ready for tomorrow.''

The Hawks certainly weren't ready for Game 5.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hawks-ditch-practice-ugly-game-204959490--nba.html
    shazi453
    shazi453
    Hall Of Fame
    Hall Of Fame

Coins : 101127

Who Wins? Pacers-Hawks Preview Empty Re: Who Wins? Pacers-Hawks Preview

Post by shazi453 Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 pm

At first i thought this was the most boring series. Then after game 3, I raised an eyebrow, and after game 4, both. Atlanta is going to fight for their lives, as this is the last time Josh Smith will be in a Hawks jersey.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am