Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Basketball Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based NBA game and a place for Sports Talk!

3 posters

Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview

Poll

Who Wins?

[ 1 ]
    Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview I_vote_lcap50%Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview I_vote_lcap50%Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    DCoach_M
    DCoach_M

Coins : 46793

Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview Empty Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview

Post by DCoach_M Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 am

Grizzlies drop Thunder 99-93, even series at 1-1

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- The Memphis Grizzlies wouldn't let Kevin Durant come through in the clutch for the second straight time.

This was Mike Conley's time to shine.

Conley scored 26 points and fueled a late Memphis run as the Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 99-93 on Tuesday night to tie the series at one and gain home-court advantage in the Western Conference semifinals.

Conley hit a 3-pointer from the left wing with 1:58 left to put the Grizzlies ahead to stay and spark a string of 10 straight Memphis points.

The Grizzlies head home for the next two games, with Game 3 on Saturday in Memphis.

''Mike Conley is now one of the top five point guards in the league, whether anybody likes it or not,'' said Tony Allen, who had two of his five steals in the final minute.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/grizzlies-drop-thunder-99-93-044751717--nba.html
    buckeyefan837
    buckeyefan837
    Hall Of Fame
    Hall Of Fame

Coins : 70486

Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview Empty Re: Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview

Post by buckeyefan837 Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Mike Conley with the near triple-double. It would be awesome if he started getting some national attention because he is a very well rounded point guard. He does not lack in area of the game. It's also great because he went to OSU.
    shazi453
    shazi453
    Hall Of Fame
    Hall Of Fame

Coins : 101127

Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview Empty Re: Who Wins? Thunder-Grizzlies Preview

Post by shazi453 Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Didn't know that Conley went to OSU. So did Tony Allen.

Game 6 and Game 1's Kevin Martin is the KEVIN MARTIN WE NEED.

Reggie Jackson- I see that he is having some trouble against Memphis defense, but I think he will adjust to the roughness. I give him credit, I see his future. Sometimes, I think he's moving too fast, moving twice as fast as he thinks.

Thabo Sefolosha- Seriously, they should give him the ball some more. He is one of the best, if not, the best 3 shooter in OKC. He is the reason we won game 3 against the Spurs last year. But right now what he's going in defense, is perfect.

Kevin Durant- of course, he is the target for EVERY DEFENDER. He should be even more aggressive to get ball opportunities and score.

Serge Ibaka- Right now he is the alternate to the scoring. I think he should guard Gasol for defense though

Kendrick perkins- needs to get shooting perfection. Plus, he is the one who can guard Randolph

Kevin Martin- its his time to shine, whenever Durant is double or triple teamed.

Derek Fisher- That's the guy we want, the way he was in game 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 pm