Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Basketball Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based NBA game and a place for Sports Talk!

New York Knicks 2013-14 season preview

shazi453
    shazi453
    Hall Of Fame
    Hall Of Fame

Coins : 101127

New York Knicks 2013-14 season preview  Empty New York Knicks 2013-14 season preview

Post by shazi453 Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 pm

I sense a couple of things are preventing the Knicks to be at their best. It seems to be a problem between Carmelo Anthony and A'mare Stoudemire. Both are great leaders, but there can only be 1 leader. I'd prefer Carmelo. Another problem is that the players should pass more. In the 2nd round of the playoffs, Carmelo, A'mare, Tyson Chandler and JR Smith averaged less than 5.
    I'm still surprised the Pacers upset the Knicks. If JR Smith hadn't had the fluid problem in his knee, I don't think it would have happened. They are team with the best shot at stopping Miami in the Eastern Conference, but I don't think they could still pull a win over them.
    prediction seed- 2nd 3rd.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am