Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Basketball Legends

Welcome! It seems you are not logged in, please do so or register for this game!
Thanks,

Tigerd98 and the Management

Basketball Legends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based NBA game and a place for Sports Talk!

Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League

Poll

Who is the future top goalscorer?

[ 1 ]
    Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_lcap10%Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_lcap10%Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_lcap20%Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_lcap0%Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    tigerd98
    tigerd98
    Lead Admin
    Lead Admin

Coins : 1016

Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League Empty Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League

Post by tigerd98 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Not talking about Lionel Messi, he is the present, who is the future?
    tigerd98
    tigerd98
    Lead Admin
    Lead Admin

Coins : 1016

Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League Empty Re: Future Top Goalscorer of Premier League

Post by tigerd98 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Whoever voted Franco DiSanto, I agree. Also a name not on the list, Jay Rodriguez (Southampton)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am